Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bennett Update

Well it has been two weeks since the arrival of our little boy! Graham and I are adjusting to parenthood and the crazy amounts of laundry. Who would have guessed something so small and innocent could produce so much extra laundry.

It has been so much fun to watch this little person grow each day. He is really a great baby, of course he has his fussy times and he doesn't hesitate to let us know when he is ready to eat, but he is sweet as can be.

He is much more alert and he has been showing off his baby blue eyes. Every now and then he flashes us a smile (I am sure it's gas, but it is super cute).
Enjoy the pictures!

Look how big he has gotten!!

Look at that face... I think he looks just like daddy.

I love when he is sleeping. He looks so peacful.

2 comments:

Deedra Peelle said...

How special of you to share your joy with your family & friends.

Hi Bennet! This is your cousin Deedra Peelle Brownstein. Here's how it goes. I'm your Grandfather Doug's, first cousin. I'm Grahm's, your father, first cousin once removed. That makes me your second cousin. Go figure, it's a bit much to understand with such a large family but more imporstantly, you are the newest & brightest memeber bringing your beautiful Mom & proud Dad's families together for one common purpose...
to celebrate, adore & love you.
Welcome into this grand & adventerous world. Good Luck!
PS: your cousins, Sarah & Lindsey, my kids, your 2nd cousins once removed, who knew, can't wait to meet you. Ask your Grandfather Doug & Grandmother Marilyn about them. They meet them when they were little people, 15years ago.
Let's get together & we'll all catch up. We'll celebrate when we come to vist you or when you come to vist us. We'll take you, your parents & grandparents to DisneyLand. Treat on us! It would be such a pleasure & so much fun with all of us. We have a very up close & personale relationship with Mickey & Minney Mouse. Goofey & Donald Duck are great friends also. We're so lucky, they live in our back yard.
Take care!
Love & Joy!
From Cousins:
Deedra, Wayne, Sarah & Lindsey

We look forward to visiting back to the site to see what's up,new & brewing. I visted your Uncle Chad's site. He's rad & very talented. Who isn't if your a Peelle.
Your cousin Sarah went to Washinton DC for her spring break from USF and every escaltor said "Peelle".
Another story for another day.
xoxox

Deedra Peelle said...

Dear Bennett,
Please forgive me for misspelling your name. 2Es, 2Ns & 2Ts with a B.
I wont forget.
I'm sensitive about name spelling. Very few spell "Deedra" correctly
My nick name is "Dee Dee Peelle" so I would spell out for others...
"D",double "E",
"D", double "E",
"P", double "E",
double "L", "E".
Just for fun.
Your Grandfater Doug might say I'm crazy like our "Grandmother Mary Peelle".
Another story, with love, to be told.