Monday, April 26, 2010

What a ham...

I have recently started going through the several hundreds of pictures I have taken since I got my new camera. It's an awesome camera but a little out of my league. I am still figuring out how to take pictures as well as work all the settings. As I was downloading and sorting through the pictures, I noticed we had several (50 or more) of Bennett eating.
Over the last few weeks Bennett has started mastering the skill of eating with utensils. He has been working on this for quite some time but I finally gave in and started letting him eat the really messy foods by himself.
My floors and walls have never been this dirty and the dogs have never been this fat. But Bennett enjoys it and dinnertime sure makes a great photo op.
Enjoy the pictures of our little ham making a mess.






That is a face of a STINKER!!!







No comments: