Monday, May 17, 2010

Too Cool for School!!!

A lot of "school" updates have happened at the Peelle household in the last couple months. First and foremost Bennett has recently started daycare. He is doing so well and thriving. He comes home with "art work" and "homework" on a daily basis. Although I do miss him, I think he was ready to play, learn and be with other kids. His vocabulary has nearly tripled in the short time he was there. Graham and I have decided that by the time he starts first grade he will likely be smarter than us.


Secondly, I will be starting a full time Masters program here in a couple weeks. The coursework has already begun but classes begin June 2nd. I know this next year will be extremely busy between Graham's crazy schedule and my school work. I am in the initial steps of beginning my thesis. I meet with my advisor next week to discuss some options. I am very anxious as well as excited.


Bennett "acting" cool.

No comments: