Friday, August 6, 2010

What a nut!!!

So the last few days I have had so much trouble sleeping and ironically, Bennett has been sleeping so well. Well this is about night four of being restless, so I decided to clean up the pictures on my phone.

Here are a few pictures from July and early August. Bennett is such and nut and has so much personality.

You just know he just did something he wasn't supposed to. That smile says it all



"Geesh Mom"



Notice the kitchen utensil in his hand. Yep, that's about right. I find pots, pans, cutting boards, utensils you name it all over the house, especially in the loft and his bedroom.




I promise, I don't put my kid in a cage. He thinks it hilarious to crawl into the dogs crate and sit in there. We now have the dogs' crates and bedding area secluded to prevent any accidents... but really kid???



Lastly, I just thought I'd share my latest obsession. I was looking through the Pottery Barn Kids fall catalog and I fell in love with a bedroom set for Bennett's big boy bed (coming in the future). I dog-eared the page and when I went back I noticed it was called the Bennett Collection. I knew it was meant to be. I haven't purchased any of the items (I wait for the sales) but this will be what we decorate Bennett's big boy room in. He hasn't outgrown the crib yet but he will soon. I am just planning as usual.

No comments: