Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby Preparations

Here are some pictures of Graham and I preparing for Baby Peelle. I wanted to document all of the baby preparations that we were doing around the house before Baby Peelle arrived.

This was a picture of Graham getting ready to hang the medicine cabinet in Baby Peelle's bathroom. Yes, that is the power drill that went through my foot and landed us a trip to the Clarian West Emergency Room. What a freak accident.







Graham putting together the crib.



He looks so happy putting together the bookcase for the nursery. I am sure he will be putting together many toys and gadgets over the next several years.



Graham continuing to work hard on the bookcase. If you notice there is a white furry butt and a pink ball in the bottom center of the picture. I wonder who that is?



The finished bookcase.

1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

Yes, I am pretty sure that is the same crib. Although I have one question...Why is Graham putting all the furniture together? I did mine because I couldn't wait till Jason got home 6 mths prego!