Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Picture Reflection

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful turkey dinner at Amy and Brian's house. She is a great cook and always does a wonderful job hosting holiday parties.

Graham and I had some time off from work and sure enough we both ended up with a cold. It wasn't a big deal, but it did keep us at home resting. By the weekend, I started to get a bit stir crazy and decided to reorganize my old photo albums. While looking through old pictures I found some baby pictures of Graham and some baby pictures of myself. It got me thinking, I wonder what this new little baby boy will look like? Will he have blueish green eyes like his daddy or will he have brown eyes like his mommy? Will he have a full head of hair or be bald? Below are a couple pictures. They are a bit fuzzy but still fun to look at.




Graham has a huge smile!!!



And I am making faces...

As for the update on Baby Peelle-29 Weeks

Everything with Baby Peelle is going well. Today we had a doctor's appointment and he is exactly where he should be in terms of size and weight (approximately 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long). He is growing and moving like crazy. Despite the belly, sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and then I usually get a punch or kick in bladder, ribs or side and I quickly remember. Every nurse who records his heartbeat makes a comment about how active and stubborn he his. Stubborn???? Who would have guessed? Graham and I have enjoyed guessing what he is doing by the movements we feel on my belly. It has definitely turned into one of our main sources of entertainment. We start baby classes this week and now our doctor's appointments are every two weeks. We are in the final stretch, literally.

1 comment:

Amy Neubert said...

Graham's baby smile is brilliant and Jackie's face so cute! Baby Peelle will be adorable.