Monday, December 15, 2008

Update-32 Weeks

Below is a picture of Graham and Me at Graham's holdiay work party this past weekend!

Update On Baby Peelle

Today was our 32 week appointment. So far everything looks great with baby Peelle. His heartbeat is strong and he is weighing in at approximately 4lbs and 17 inches long. Our doctor did say I was measuring big and he's not going to be a 5lb baby. I guess that means I have done a great job eating!!!!

Two weeks ago my sisters, Amy and Julie, hosted an amazing Baby Shower for me at the Morris-Butler House. Graham and I received so much great baby stuff. I am still washing baby clothes and organizing all the goodies. Graham's Uncle Dave and Aunt Julie, who are IU fans, gave their great nephew-to-be his first Purdue bib! Boiler Up! Although the bib is something he will spit-up and drool on, hmm I wonder if they had that in mind!

1 comment:

Amy Neubert said...

Pretty picture. I hope the party was fun!