Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009

Well the holidays have come and gone, and I do believe 2008 was a good year.

Although the Christmas tree is still up and the majority of the decorations are still hung I am excited to get the house back to "normal" and to kick off the new year. I did make a New Year's resolution, which I typically don't do. I am going to finish the master bedroom and bathroom, well at least get started. We have great furniture in the room, but I am still using my duvet cover from early college that is two sizes to small. It seems like such a big project and commitment and I have been avoiding picking colors and patterns etc... So I have decided that I would at least like to have that room started by the year 2010 rolls around.

Graham was able to take a few weeks off from work at the end of the year, which was great to have him home. We cleaned and organized the house, finished up a couple projects, attended Sydney's 2nd birthday bash, watched football/basketball, spent time with friends and family, played/spoiled the puppies and finished up some shopping for baby Peelle. However, I think our biggest accomplishment was finishing the nursery. It is all complete, well almost just waiting on the arrival of the little guy!!

The last doctors appointment went well. He is growing and so is my belly. I am still measuring about three weeks ahead of schedule but blood pressure, weight and heart beat are all great. Although I will say, I do think I am on the eve of another growth spurt, just when I thought my belly couldn't get any bigger. We are hopping to get our pregnancy photos taken in the next couple weeks so I will post those as soon as we get them.

With all that being said, all is well at the Peelle household. Graham is back to work and I am finishing up my work project and we are both anxiously awaiting on the arrival of the new addition to our family.

Sorry no pictures. Maybe my New Year's resolution should have been to remember my camera and take more pictures.

No comments: