Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sports of all sorts

Some call it nesting, I call it organization! I love to organize. It sounds crazy but I enjoy walking the aisles at hardware stores looking at all of the great ways to organize closets, shelves and pantries. During this pregnancy, anytime I am sorting or organizing someone always makes a comment that I am nesting. I guess pregnant or not I always nest.

Anyway to my point... I decided to organize the pictures on my computer and get files ready for when the little guy gets here. You know, like a file for all the one month pictures, two month pictures, baby's first bath, St. Patrick's day pictures and so on... you get my point. It got me looking through all of the pictures Graham and I have taken over the last year or so. Almost all of our pictures are at sporting events. I thought I would post some pictures over the last year at different sporting events that we have been too! I guess when the little guy gets here he will just tag along and enjoy the fun. Graham has already mentioned the golf tournament that will be here this summer!


Graham and I at the Colts-Patriots game this past fall. (About 6 months pregnant)
Graham and I at the Cincinnati Reds game. (About 4.5 months pregnant)
This was back in early August. We watched a couple local high school football games at Lucas Oil with my sister, brother-in-law and niece Sydney. As we were walking into the new Stadium Sydney lifted her arms and exclaimed "so big." Graham and I think she is the most adorable two year old. But what can I say, were a bit biased. (About 3 months pregnant)

Graham and I at the Indy 500. I knew I felt a bit nauseated. I guess it wasn't just the warm weather.

No comments: