Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rocket Ship Park

Growing up in Colorado I remember visiting a park called Rocket ship Park. At the time, it seemed as though the slide that was shaped like a rocket was one of the largest slides known to mankind. I even remember the first time I went down that slide. Anyway, Graham and I recently discovered Brownsburg has its own Rocket ship Park. It is actually called Blast Off Park. It has two great playgrounds and a hiking trail and a one mile walking path.

Here are a few pictures from a Sunday morning trip to the park. We didn't make our way to the playground but I am sure there will be plenty of visits in our future.

Reaching for the camera

There is kind of a smile. Maybe a half grin.

Bennett is really enjoying sitting-up. Every now and then he gets really excited and looses his balance and tips over.

We always have toys with us even when we spend a beautiful morning at the park.
Toy in the mouth. It never fails.

Graham and Daddy! Wow, they look so much alike.

1 comment:

Amy Neubert said...

Great photo of the boys. Man, I loved Rocket Ship Park.