Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

Not sure where the time goes but the month of August went too fast! I am excited to welcome fall at the same time sad to see summer go. Graham's constant update on college football is just one more reminder that fall is around the corner.

Here are some pictures of Bennett!!!


Playing on his tummy.

I had to get a couple pictures of Bennett in these pjs. Bennett is growing like a weed and needless to say I am tired of buying clothes that he outgrows within a week (no joke!) Most of Bennett's 12-month clothes don't fit and we are already moving up to the 18-month clothes. Make a long story short, a good family friend was having a garage sale and we stopped by and cleaned out her little boy clothes. This was one of the great finds that we escaped with. I had to laugh because these pjs are so cute on Bennett, except for he looks like such a little boy in them. They are two pieces and are not footed. Sigh... he is growing up so fast.
Bennett's new toy (on loan from cousin Sydney). I will say this is the greatest toy ever! He will just sit in front of it and play and play. Even when I try to join him, I feel like he gives me this look of leave me alone!
Still playing...
Still playing... Maybe the entire thing will fit into my mouth

Mommy and Daddy's Sweet Baby Boy!

No comments: