Monday, February 22, 2010

Bennett's First Birthday

My apologies in the delay in getting Bennett's 1st birthday pictures posted.

Well to start off we can't believe Bennett is already a year old. This first year has flew by and in my opinion has gone way to fast. We celebrated Bennett's actually birthday just the three of us. On the morning of Bennett's birthday I made him his favorite breakfast. Cheerios... which I spelled out Happy Birthday for Bennett. Bennett and I spent the day hanging out with Aunt Julie, since her school was cancelled due to a snow day. Once Graham got home from work the three of us went to Puerto Vallarta for dinner. This is our favorite local Mexican Restaurant. It's our Cheers if you will. The adore Bennett and were thrilled to see him. After dinner we went home and ate (well mommy and daddy ate a birthday cupcake) a birthday cupcake from the Flying Cupcake in Broad Ripple. These are some of the best cupcakes ever!!!!

The rest of the week Bennett and I spent getting ready for Bennett's birthday party with all of his family and friends.

Unfortunately I don't have that many pictures from Bennett's party because I was so excited to just enjoy this special day. However, I am still waiting on some friends and family to send me what they took so as soon as I receive them I will get those posted.

Bennett's Birthday Breakfast
Bennett enjoying his birthday breakfast
Tired of wearing the sombrero at dinner.
Not really sure about his birthday cupcake


Bennett's favorite thing from his party... BALLOONS!!!! And I might add he is still enjoying them a week later.

A huge birthday smile!




The birthday boy walking!!!




No comments: