Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh Boy!!!

I am so exited to share with everyone that Bennett is walking!
Today we were walking around the house. He was holding my finger as we were walking from room to room. As we entered the living room, he stopped looked up at me and smiled with his ornery grin and let go. I thought he was going to sit down and crawl over to his toys. Nope, he took off walking. Walked about 15 steps to his toys and sat down and started playing. I feel very fortunate that I was able to watch him take those steps. He has been walking taking small steps here and there but not actually walking as a mode of getting around. After Bennett took his first series of steps, there has been no turning back. He is walking all over the place.
I haven't been able to capture him in the moment but here is a cute video of Bennett pushing around a Pampers box.


Due to inclement weather we postponed Bennett's 1st Birthday party. We are now planning to share this exciting day with family and friends on Valentine's day. So stay tuned we will have a lot of new pictures.


I will leave you with this picture! Bennett is always finding "trouble." Once we baby-proofed the cabinets he found his way into the fridge. How did he open the fridge door? Really?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! He's going to town. See you Sunday.

Love, Dad/Grandpa